various scripts for various tasks.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Various scripts for various tasks.
- backupnaz.sh => used to backup my NAS
- cleanmaildir.sh => delete old mail in maildirs
- dodo.sh => turn off screen using DPMS
- dump_mysql.sh => dump all mysql databases (and send a report to the monitoring system)
- opdsupdates.py => look for OPDS catalog updates and send a mail if any
- randomwallpaper.sh => display a random wallpaper
- secupdate => apply security updates & recompile kernel (FreeBSD)
- superscreen => open multiple ssh sessions to a bunch of servers inside a screen
- supertmux => open multiple ssh sessions to a bunch of servers inside a tmux
- zfsync.sh => sync some ZFS pools between two machines
- 73lab.sh => grap 73lab’s wallpapers
- caminfo.sh => update webcam info with xmms ouput
- caminit => manage a very old webcam (Logitech Quickcam)
- kimsufi_postinstall.sh => bootstrap script for fresh kimsufi/OVH servers
- mplayer_update.sh => download, compile and install FFMpeg & MPlayer
- mkvig => little script to download covers
- tssh => automaticaly rename Konsole tabs using ssh’ed hostname
- webnewsget2.sh+html2rss.php => download HTML pages and generate RSS feeds from them
- tsize.c => small utility that displays a directory’s size (yes, I basically rewrote DU(1)). original comments & bugs included, straight from the Millenium era