You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Various scripts for various tasks.
- backupnaz.sh => used to backup my NAS
- bootstraponline.sh => create a root-on-zfs FreeBSD server. can be used on Scaleway/Online, using this howto
- cleanmaildir.sh => delete old mail in maildirs
- dodo.sh => turn off screen using DPMS
- dump_mysql.sh => dump all mysql databases (and send a report to the monitoring system)
- dump_postgresql.sh => dump all Postgres databases (and send a report to the monitoring system). based on dump_mysql.sh.
- opdsupdates.py => look for OPDS catalog updates and send a mail if any
- randomwallpaper.sh => display a random wallpaper
- secupdate => apply security updates & recompile kernel (FreeBSD)
- superscreen => open multiple ssh sessions to a bunch of servers inside a screen
- supertmux => open multiple ssh sessions to a bunch of servers inside a tmux
- zfsync.sh => sync some ZFS pools between two machines
- autocompleteondamnit.user.js => greasemonkey script for autocomplete on all forms
- nickbook.user.js => greasemonkey script for facebook
- rue89.user.js => greasemonkey script to restore legacy rue89 favicon
- clearvtigerloginform.user.js => greasemonkey script to remove auto-filled login&password "admin" added by VTiger setup
- alcasar_logo.patch => small patch to add a background changer for ALCASAR webpages
- shaarli_OleG.0.9.0.patch => Open Graph support for Shaarli 0.9.X ( Hi Charly! ). no more necessary in Shaarli 0.10.0 and after
- twitter2clickable.diff => makes Twitter & Fediverse links clickable in Shaarli 0.9.X-0.11.X ( Hi Charly! ). no more usable in Shaarli 0.12.X, please use clickat plugin instead
- check_ntppool_score => Simple shell script to check score on NTP Pool Project (score must be over 10 to serve NTP). Requires Curl and bc, fits for Nagios/Shinken/Icinga/etc.
- collectd_ntppool_score => Same as check_ntppool_score but for collectd graphing.
- check_postgresql_replication.sh => check postgresql's replication lag.
- check_rspamc => Check rspamd status. Heavily based on check_spamc.
- check_gemini.sh => Nagios/Icinga check for Gemini capsule availability. Requires gnutls for now (not tested with other tls clients).
- check_lastdate.sh => Check for a +%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S-formated date in the last two lines of a file.
- GonKyrellM => Conky, GKrellM style - with "invisible" theme (well, sort of)
- collectweather.sh => get weather data from https://darksky.net/ and feed collectd with it. needs jq as Dark Sky provides data in json format.
- 73lab.sh => grap 73lab's wallpapers
- caminfo.sh => update webcam info with xmms ouput
- caminit => manage a very old webcam (Logitech Quickcam)
- kimsufi_postinstall.sh => bootstrap script for fresh kimsufi/OVH servers
- mplayer_update.sh => download, compile and install FFMpeg & MPlayer
- mkvig => little script to download covers
- tssh => automaticaly rename Konsole tabs using ssh'ed hostname
- webnewsget2.sh+html2rss.php => download HTML pages and generate RSS feeds from them
- tsize.c => small utility that displays a directory's size (yes, I basically rewrote DU(1)). original comments & bugs included, straight from the Millenium era